2 WEEKS TO GO TO ENTER TO WIN THE 6 INCHES CHALLENGE..MORE CONTENDERS...

Hiya,

Yayy more ladies are signing up for the challenge.. so excited! Meet a few more contenders. Remember entry closes Jan 31st. Star Prize is $100, everyone that enters gets a compensation price from moi!!


LORETTA


FOLAKE



IDONGESIT


PEACE

EJAY



MOJI

Thanks ladies for sending in your pictures, together we can make the most of 2014!! However, I'd advice that some of you trim  your ends a little, you can't retain length without healthy strong ends and most times, uneven ends are an indication that your ends are split, to avoid them splitting further, trimming them is always the remedy. If any of you take on my advice, please feel free to resend the starting picture...



In other news, I think its high time I update the Dab's Talks Beauty Page...How many of you have been highlighting and contouring, I've tried it on for a few outings but I am no pro...
Find out more on my DAB'S TALKS BEAUTY PAGE

Xxx
Dabs

15 comments:

  1. Dabs pls wats length check tee shirt? Am new 2 ur blog n wld love 2 b part of dis challenge. Thnx n ur doin an amazing job by d way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, a length check t- shirt enables you to keep track of your hair growth. Dabs has for sale and u can also make urs with a t-shirt of your choice. Hope this helps.

      Delete
    2. Sorry, you can also search this blog using the search column at d top to ur left hand side for details on how to make your own t-shirt. Hope dis helps too

      Delete
    3. Thanks, Thanks Seyi; Here's a link for the length check T-shirt http://naijahaircangrow.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-nhcg-6inches-of-growth-challenge.html

      Delete
    4. Thx Dabs,thnx Seyi. U hv bin of such great help. God bless

      Delete
  2. Hey Dab....the first pic is Loretter not Lily Odeh....I think there was a mix up...u can recheck ur email....U r doing a great job dear..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are the one you need to trim your ends up to the number 1 line dear before you start this challenge

      Delete
  3. nice!my braids set me back a couple of inches so i unfortunately am out of this competition :-(
    i have a question thou, am i the only one that notices stiff hair after a tea rinse, black or green?it still makes my hair shed which kinda defeats the purpose, yeah? plsss help o, i need answers!! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stumbled on your blog, and its been informative and interesting all the way!
    I've learrnt some new things and would try out some.

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good blog and nice information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, can someone tell me the email address of the owner of this blog? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a miracle what you are doing here.. bet I think you should also consider the front part of the hair and how increase its length, long hair without front hair is still quite embarrassing. .. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guess its too late to join the challenge, just saw the post. Been off the Internet

    ReplyDelete

I'd Love to hear from you, please leave a comment!!!