Let the games begin!! 2016 6 INCHES OF GROWTH CHALLENGE IS ON!!









Hiya,
I've been receiving and compiling all the entries for the 2016 6 inches of Growth Challenge...and I must say I'm excited that quite a number of you believe it's a challenge you want to take on, here's wishing you all the best of luck and hoping you all follow through and we. See your results at the end of the year, God willing!!

Without much ado, here's a list of all those who have entered this year's challenge;



ADEBOBOLA

LEBOGANG

JUDITHERESE

BUSAYO
LAURA ADAGBON

TIM CANDY

CHIMDIMMA

EBELE 

ZIZI


REBECCA

DOLAPO




FUNMI

GHANAIAN EMPREZZ






EGBEJALE JOY

ADEOLA SALAU

ONYINYE MBEGBU

DEEBORAH ADEGBORO

AYODELE





Good luck ladies!!
P.S stay tuned for my hair products shopping post next!!

Xxx
Dabs

12 comments:

  1. I'm so going to join. Now if i could just find my lens so i can send in my pictures.

    Mvumikazi ~ Urban Mnguni ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys! To purchase raw unrefined export quality cocoa butter from Nigeria at jaw dropping prices, call LAVISH Butters on + 2348099369411

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I didn't see my picture. I'm so very sure I sent it in on time. Not fair o. Why was I left out?- DEE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't see my picture too oh, why were we left out Dabs? I don ready for this year challenge oh, wetin happen?

      Delete
    2. Please resend with. The title GROWTH CHALLENGE...that's how I found most of the pictures....I will update this post.

      Delete
  4. To avoid hairfall and damage this is very useful.this is the best services to hair extension.Hair extensions sydney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dabs you omitted my picture again!!!!! I'm tired o. Everytime. What did I do nah??? Solum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please resend with. The title GROWTH CHALLENGE...that's how I found most of the pictures....I will update this post.

      Delete
  6. hi dabs my entry is not included, i hv send several msgs nd my pic since the day u put up this post but nothing hs bn done yet.lookn forward to being included tnz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair going to remove from your head. You are loosing your hair quickly, If you want to solution please visit this sit and take good suggest.
    best hair tretaments after you go to the salon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dabs,
    Is it too late to send mine in?

    ReplyDelete

I'd Love to hear from you, please leave a comment!!!