NEW WIG ALERT!!! And It's HEAVENLY!!!

Hiya,
How's everyone doing? Hope well!!

I'm here with a confession guys, I put this pic up on the gram and had people thinking it was my hair when in fact it's a wig called HEAVEN!!!





It's by Freetress and I absolutely love it! It's a lace front wig and though it is not human hair, it feels and looks like how relaxed hair will look say after a rollerset.


I bought it after I read numerous reviews on how great it looks and how natural it looks and couldn't resist....you guys, I'm going through my wig phase all over again but this time I'm focused on getting practical natural looking, easy to style wigs that DON'T COST AN ARM AND A LEG...After I was silly enough to buy the RPG Show Beyonce Wig which I have barely worn, I resolved to only buy affordable wigs moving forward and this wig is just all that I have listed above!!


Once I got it over the weekend, I took the lace off, the parting is very deep and natural looking, all I did was use a bit of concealer on it, didn't have to tweeze it...





Wore my wig cap and VOILA!!

Look at the layers in the bang!!!



It's from the 'SHAKE N GO' Collection so I don't even have to brush it in the morning, I literally just shake and keep it moving!!! It makes for a great every day wig(Protective style), if you work in a conservative office, maybe not in this color which is more like a purplish auburn...it comes in regular colors like 1b, 2, 4, and 1b/30(highlights) and more...

I wonder who comes up with these names for the wigs because this one is quite apt!! Other wigs I'm eyeing have names like Brezzy (not Chris Brown- *wide grin*), Riley (which I just ordered, can't wait to share here), Vienna, Mitzzy and the list goes on....someone stop me! LOL As usual wigs can be brought in when the monthly import window opens.

Thanks as always for stopping by!!

Xxx
Dabs


29 comments:

  1. Hi dabs, this looks great. How much is it and how can I get it? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)... To order it, please send me an email from the 1st of September- Email is Daboju@yahoo.com. Thank

      Delete
  2. The wig is gorgeous! Suits you so well Dabs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wig and the look! A great protective style indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely wig! I don't buy expensive wigs either. The one I'm wearing currently was maybe $30-$40.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, looks very natural!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely wig Dabs, you have eyes for good stuff. Please how much will it cost to get one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks :) it will set you back about 12k plus dipping to Nigeria...if you'd like it, please send me an email from the 1st to 7th of sept. Thanks

      Delete
  7. Hi dabs, please how much is it to install the fuax locs in your saloon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, please call 08090613325 for price inquiries as price for the locs is determined by a few factors like size and length, thanks

      Delete
  8. Dabs please tell us how much it will cost o so that we can save money b4 the next import window...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Flave please see my replies to Anon above. Thanks

      Delete
  9. Nice Website...
    Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
    Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
    its may be very beneficial for you also really

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love lace front wigs edmonton and though it is not human hair, it feels and looks like how relaxed hair will look say after a rollerset.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything looks nice on you. That's the problem. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha....not sure about that but thanks for the compliment!...c

      Delete
  12. Hlo dabs, just found Ur blog n am loving it kudos to u. Please I want to ask u if weed/Marijuana/igbo dt ppl smoke is actually good to grow hairline, I Av bin hearing it from ppl n i thought to ask a guru like u please reply. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hlo dabs, just found Ur blog n am loving it kudos to u. Please I want to ask u if weed/Marijuana/igbo dt ppl smoke is actually good to grow hairline, I Av bin hearing it from ppl n i thought to ask a guru like u please reply. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'll do my research and blog about my findings....x

      Delete
  14. Vielen Dank für die tolle Artikel. Ein großartiger Ort, um Informationen zu diesem Thema erhalten. Ich habe eine Präsentation nächste Woche, und ich bin auf der Suche nach solchen Informationen.
    Ich habe einige einige andere große Ressourcen auf den untenstehenden Thema
    HairVox
    HairVox Erfahrungen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,.
    Sehr interessanter Beitrag, weiter so! Mein Bereich ist das Thema Beauty und ich habe gerade erst ein Produkt namens Hair Vox getestet und dazu einen Bericht geschrieben. Würde mich freuen, wenn ihr euch das mal anschauen würdet!
    Hair Vox Inhaltsstoffe
    Hair Vox test

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Dabs. Thanks for sharing. Came across your IG page few days agof and I must confess you are doing great. Please can I still order for this wig?? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I'd Love to hear from you, please leave a comment!!!