FAQ'S About the upcoming SALON DAY OUT!!

Hiya,
There was good lighting in my room, the kids were downstairs, hubby was still at work...so I decided it was the perfect time to record an FAQ video for You tube answering all the questions I have been asked about this year's salon Day Out...

I answer the following Questions;
Is the Salon Day Out just for salons?
Is entry free?
Is the hall bigger?
What should we expects at this year's event?
What's the Battle of the Hairlistas about?

Watch and enjoy :)

Have a blessed week!


Xxx
Dabs


8 comments:

  1. Now, I really can't wait. Great job putting this together :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm so excited

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really very nice blog, i appreciate the bloggers affords A modern hair salon located in Purcellville, Virginia, Salon Alure provides best haircut Purcellville

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeaaaa! Look at Dabs looking all nice with her bouncy hair. I'm jealous (in a good way) lol. Too bad I'm all the way in Calabar eh. No salon day out for me and my kink... Sure could use your hair pampering (sigh). Good job girlie...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks doll!! Good job with your blog too!! x

      Delete
  5. This is really a very nice information in which you have described about the problem of hair loss because nowadays hair fall is a big issue especially for woman. I love this blog article and i can not stop myself to thank you. I hope in future you will provide some more information regarding hair loss.

    Herbal Beauty Salon in New York | Herbal Beauty Salon in Valley Stream

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saloon Montage Provides is hair salon in leesburg va, it provides hair color, hair dye, hair cut, spa, massage services visit to our website for more information

    ReplyDelete

I'd Love to hear from you, please leave a comment!!!