The Grande Finale is next Saturday- Dec. NHCG Salon Day Out!!

Hiya,
How's everyone doing? I am making this salon day out announcement with major frustration mingled in it because thanks to customs, I am still waiting on my beloved hair products and I really wanted to go big for this last Salon Day out of the year holding at our same venue on the 7th of December;


I am so bummed because I know most ladies come for the hair products but it just might be a blessing in disguise for them, because they can now consider trying my hair concoctions...eggs anyone?  :)

There will be products but they will be limited in quantity so first come first serve...the usual natural hair remedies will be there; henna, eggs, honey, palm oil, bananas, coconut milk...

The oils will come out to play as well; coconut, castor, sweet almond, olive, grape seed, tea tree...

and finally guess who begged me to show up???? HAIR TRIGGER!!!!

YUP, I will be bringing a limited amount of Hair Trigger Explosive Growth Elixir with cayenne pepper; read review HERE

I know how much it has saved my hair from over shedding and I'd love as many of you as can to try it.  Hope to see you ladies on Saturday, I will post the hair menu during the week...

 Till then the rest of this post is about how I transformed an old rageddy wig to clip-in extensions. I  posted a picture of the them in my hair on Instagram. Its been a while since I did a tutorial... so enjoy!

First step is take out the wig, dust it if you have to (LOL) and brush it to take out tangles!!


 I spritz some carrot oil on the hair ...
 Brushed it...


Take out wig strings...

 Cut the wig net from one end to the other end to create a single weft;




Sew clips on the ends of each weft...
And VIOLA you have clip in extensions...

READY TO BE INSTALLED...





Day 2 install;




 You Like? Dust off your old wig and put it to use will ya!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Xxx
Dabs

8 comments:

  1. nice post..Specially the way in it is presented is nice.If you still any problem regarding hairs like To protect your hairs and also to control the hair fall there are many products available on our website @ bit.ly/1cFB1ev

    ReplyDelete
  2. hair is the most important part we should take care of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for always dabs. I pray i'm able to do the clip ins myself very soon. I appreciate what you are doing, please don't stop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Seyi, it's comments like this that keep me blogging even when I am so overwhelmed by all that I have to do.

      Delete
  4. This is really good but where did you get the clips from.?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way u explain the wig installation, makes it so easy to do! Dabs do u know where i can get the Silk Elements Relaxer in Lagos or will u be selling it at The Salon day out

    ReplyDelete
  6. The reasons for hair loss could be different. But in most cases it is the result of some problems with health. Right nutrition is vital to support healthy hair and healthy body. In order to make sure I am providing all the necessary vitamins for my hair I am taking special nutritional supplement, which contains the unique combination of herbs and microelements. This supplement is HairGain Formula (90 capsules) by Military Grade. This product is the only nutraceutical which possesses prostaglandin D2 blocking properties. Awesome nutritional product which defends my hair from falling out and enhances healthy hair growth.

    ReplyDelete

I'd Love to hear from you, please leave a comment!!!