ITS MY BIRTHDAY (25TH OF JANUARY)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE!

So today is my birthday and I am very grateful to God for keeping and preserving me!Well today was really chill, I had this brilliant idea to dye a small section of the front of my hair, I guess the hair color bug came after me again! So I went out and bought dark and lovely's hair color in Red hot rhythm
 So unfortunately for me, this color is anything but hot on my hair, It barely showed :(
BUT I was not about to let that get me down!I was also not about to let my edges get in the way (I am about 6weeks post relaxer) so I purchased the Organics root stimulator edge control for the first time;


AND I LOVE IT!!!My edges went from;


TO;
 And best of all it did not leave my edges hard and flaky as it promises!!!


So with a Smile, surrounded by loved ones, I enjoyed my day!!!

Thanks for stopping by, expect more from this blog in 2012 and shout out to an avid reader of this blog 'HIKA' Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday even though we have never met!! Much Love xxx

9 comments:

  1. happy birthday girl. don't worry the dye will eventually show.glad you had a fun day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday. I'm gonna get the edge control as well. My hairs is getting due and I'm trying to stretch relaxing my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww thanks guys!!!@ Stels I hope it shows oh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. do u ever braid your hair? if yes, how often and when last

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lilac I have not braided since 2009 when I starter my hair journey. Personally I think braids take out moisture from your hair and washing them might ruin them, so I have just avoided extensions generally but it works for some as a protective style if done properly, check out my post on extensions as a protective style for tips. Thanks for your comment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday in arrears. Sorry its late

    ReplyDelete
  7. thx thx!better late than never :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated birthday. wishing you a great year ahead. Don't think I've ever dropped a comment here, but i'm loving your hair and i'm learning :).

    ReplyDelete

I'd Love to hear from you, please leave a comment!!!