HAIR TREND; FEATHERS IN YOUR HAIR?

Hiya!
So in 2011 it was cool to get FEATHER EXTENSIONS in your hair! Celebs like Nicole Scherzinger and Hilary Duff rocked the trend;

While I took note of this hair trend I did not join the band wagon because I didn't see it fitting into my personal style, kinda childish, rather I purchased feather earrings, I prefer them but recently I stumbled upon this really pretty hair band with a little bejeweled stud with grey and brown feathers and I fell in love!Can't wait to have an excuse to wear this hair band;
 What  Do You Think??
Will you add feathers to your accessory collection this year?

2 comments:

  1. I have a hair band that looks similar to yours. But the feathers are flatter, along the surface of the band, not popping up like yours.

    Your looks really nice

    ReplyDelete

I'd Love to hear from you, please leave a comment!!!