NEW HAIR STYLE AERT

Hiya,
Hope all is well at your ends. I am on a hair styling roll...traveled for a short holiday and was absolutely not willing to travel with my hair out because how long the commute was going to be!!

So I decided to get CROCHET EXTENSIONS using kinky curly extensions available at the Savvy and Chic hair beauty hub.









WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO SEE HOW I STYLE THIS HAIR IN 5 DIFFERENT FUN STYLES!!


You guys know how much I love the crochet technique, its the ultimate protective style!! While I've had it in, I have oiled my scalp very regularly, I still use my liquid leave in conditioner al over my hair to refresh it daily so my hair is not completely abandoned!!

If'd you'd like to try this style, feel free to call 08090613325 or send a message via @savvychichairbeautyhub instagram handle. 


Have a blessed week Ladies!!


Xxx
Dabs

11 comments:

  1. Yaaay.... I won... Thanks Dabs for this opportunity....

    hair transplant in india

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I just took out crochet braids myself. What extensions did you use?

    How I Style My Vixen Crochet Braids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning hairstyle... I wish I was brave enough to try crochet braids but I doubt they'd suit me and I don't want to waste money :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really had fun playing with your hair. I love braids too, my sister used to do it with mine with some of her styles.

    LaoFoYe Hare Care

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's is really great post for hair products and hair style i am really impressed to this post.

    Cambodian Hair Extensions
    Virgin Hair
    Brazilian Human Hair

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you find the best FUT centre in surrey then you can visit our clinic satyam hair transplant centre. We provide best FUT treatment to the patient at very cheap prices. For more details visit our clinic or call us at anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's is really very nice post its all information is really great and useful for me.

    Cheap Clip In Hair Extensions
    Human Hair Lace Front Wigs
    Malaysian Curly Hair

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a brave choice to make but i'm sure any child receiving the wig will be so grateful.

    Short Hair Wigs
    Buy Human Hair Wigs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had fun watching. You may still continue growing your hair with a scalp detox treatment. It Clarifies Scalp from Impurities and Promotes Hair Growth. 1st Trial Scalp Detox Treament is @ $38, very cheap and effective. This is until 31 October Only. Inquire now and you will definitely love it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd Love to hear from you, please leave a comment!!!