Dab's File- One of the longest weeks of my life- The Savvy & Chic hands and feet spa renovations!!!

Hiya,
It's another Sunday and this time I have a video for you guys. If you remember, I told you I recorded the renovations taking place at the hub while I set up the nails section of the hub. Without much ado, here's the video, the fun part of it was that I recorded a shopping trip I took in Texas as I shopped for the reno, there's also funny clips of my extremely annoying painter who drives me nuts and I think I'll never engage him with any work again( but I've said this many times!!) LOL!!

Anyways watch and enjoy also please subscribe to my new channel- NAIJA SAVVY MUM, I'll be posting regular vlogs of being a savvy naija mum (duh!! LOL)...I LOVE watching vlogs so I'm giving this a shot as I have quite a bit that I handle on a regular basis worth sharing from parenting, the salon, projects, cooking, organizing events and the list goes on!!


SAVVY CHIC SPA RENO- BEHIND THE SCENES....WATCH below-





For those that can't watch here are a few before/after pictures;











AFTER;






And Our Treatment room and shampoo nook got a face lift too!!

BEFORE






AFTER
WE BROKE A WALL!!


I can't see myself doing this as a career but the feeling of accomplishment I get after projects like this is truly exhilarating!!!

That's it from me, hope you enjoyed this post, not every time hair hair hair!! Have a blessed week and please visit the hub sometime, we are located at no. 30 norman williams street, Ikoyi. You can als call 08090613325 to schedule an appointment!!

Here's the Nail Spa Menu to see all the treats on offer;






Xxx
Dabs













12 comments:

  1. Hi dabs! Congratulations on a successful project. the hub keeps getting better and better.

    I enjoyed the Vlog as well but I have issues with my eyes and the camera moving around kinda gave me a headache. Lol

    You're really a super mama! How on earth do you balance it all with three kids?

    Congrats again! Would love to visit the hub when next I'm in lagos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I just try to balance everything out...I'll try to make my videos less shaky in future too :)

      Delete
  2. This is super gorgeous. I might just come in again for that straightening treatment (even though my hair don't like to obey). Anyways, I should come in for a trim and crochet braids regardless. OMG! I've been trying to find a place to get that hand chair for my daughter's bedroom? Mind sharing your contact pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, thank you!! I got the chair off a furniture shop on OLX. If you want their address please send me an email and I'll dig up contact details for you...xxx

      Delete
  3. Aww that looked like so much fun! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The renovations are stunning dear. Loving the new look of the blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. I'm in Lagos and may stop by. What time do you open on weekdays?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe please do. We are open from 9:30am to 6:30pm,

      Delete
  6. It looks really really good! You're such a go-getter!

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Berry, hope you have settled in :)

      Delete

I'd Love to hear from you, please leave a comment!!!