PRODUCT REVIEW- BAHIYAH ORGANICS DEEP MOISTURE HAIR MASK

Hiya,
How's everyone doing? Hope well!! I have been slacking big time with my reviews, I have over 5 products waiting in line to be reviewed and without further ado, I am starting with this hair mask co-owned by the owner of the Nail Bar (Abuja)- Ameerah Abraham.


She sent the mask as well as an organic shampoo bar made of Neem and Tea Tree oil to the Savvy and Chic Hair Beauty Hub and I decided to try the mask out. The brand name is BAHIYAH ORGANICS so as expected, these products are chemical free, no parabens, no sulphates, no mineral oil, no artificial colors or preservatives which is GREAT!!!


For the Mask, the ingredients listed are;  Shea Butter, Avocado Butter, Peppermint Oil, Jojoba oil, Honey and Lavender oil- That's it!

The instructions say to apply mask after shampooing, let it sit for 15/20 minutes under a conditioning cap and then rinse but since I like to break rules (lol), I used this mask the way I use all deep conditioners, applied it on dry hair, coated my ends with oils and allowed it to do its magic...


An hour later, I rinsed it off and was left with really great feeling hair, since my hair is freshly texlaxed, I can't exactly say that the mask is responsible for the manageability of my hair but I will say that it definitely helped.

It's called a moisture mask and I must applaud Ameerah for specifying that because most times when people want hair treatments  they get confused; 'Am I getting a protein treatment or a moisture treatment?'. If more products specified what they are actually for like this mask, then people will not be so confused and the tricky challenge of maintaining protein and moisture levels for our hair will be sorted!! Seeing as this product has Avocado butter and honey( a humectant which attracts moisture from the atmosphere to our hair), they are bang on in labeling it a deep moisture hair mask!!


Do I recommend It? YES!!

Where to get it;
The Nail Bar- 26 Monrovia Street,
Off Aminu Kano Crescent
Wuse II,
Abuja

Savvy & Chic Hair Beauty Hub
34A Awolowo Road,
Ikoyi,
Lagos

How Much? N4000.

That's all for now ladies, expect a post from me tomorrow and next tommorow and next next tomorrow!! Till you'll get tired of me :)


Thanks for Stopping By!!

Xxx
Dabs

5 comments:

  1. I have goen through your site, this is a good one.for more information please follow our blog:-If you are having dry, damaged or colored hair and want to make them look fresh or shinier with a makeover then use our natural hair products. You can also choose shampoo for natural hair which come in sulfate free version. These products will surely help you to get back your natural hair weave. We also deal with curly hair products made from natural sources to make your hair fresh and lively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dabs,
    i would like to know if its wrong to apply a deep conditioner to your ends because you said u coat your tips with oils?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, it's absolutely fine, actually best to coat ends. I add oils over DC for extra sealing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have gone through this site,it's interesting,for more details check this site:-Hair is one of the most important part of our body, which should be maintained with utmost care. We always deal with curly hair products which are made from botanical extracts. Taking care of your hair has been very easy with natural hair care products the use of our natural hair care products. You can attain natural hair weave using our naturally made products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. External and home made remedies are good for your hair. Unless you experience some problems which require medical treatment. Your hair often indicates the state of your whole body. That is why hair problems should be first of all treated from inside out. I have strongly suffered from hairloss over years. No external solutions could help. The thought that crossed my mind is that the issue cannot be tackled externally. So I started googling up pills and dietary supplements for hair loss conditions. There are at least 30 products sold on the Internet that are designated as hair loss products. Their price range is also very diverse: from very cheap to very expensive. The product that caught my attention was called Hairgain formula (90 capsules) by Military Grade Nutritionals. This product is the only nutraceutical which possesses prostaglandin D2 blocking properties.In about three weeks of using it, I noticed that my hair got back its natural shine and hair strands got thicker. My skin condition improved significantly. I also became more relaxed.

    ReplyDelete

I'd Love to hear from you, please leave a comment!!!