SHOP NHCG NOVEMBER IMPORT Of HAIR PRODUCTS IS OPEN

Hiya,
Please blame my absence on horrible Internet connection!! It's been so annoying but at last the connection is better now!!

So the monthly import of hair products has been OPEN Y'all and I encourage ladies who are in search of quality products from the US to stock up. The import window opened from the 1st of November to the 7th of November but I will extend it till next week since I'm just putting up this post.


Below are a few hair products/accessories I recommend you try this month; I have put the prices I will charge in Naira which is a reflection of the unit cost of the product plus shipping and handling to Nigeria.

SPRUSHES; 


I talked about them HERE- the come in different sizes and shapes for different purposes, visit here for more info on them.  I will charge N2500 each

The second product I highly recommend for import is;

Shea moisture coconut and hibiscus curl enhancing smoothie;



I'm loving this stuff, I've already used up half of my tub! I love it because it's multi faceted;I use it as a leave in conditioner when my hair is damp, as a daily moisturizer, for twist outs to get a soft hold and on my edges when I want them to lay down but remain soft and manageable as gel can make them stiff.
My charge for a 12oz tub of this product is N3000

The final product I recommend this month is 100% Moroccan Argan oil-


I've tried products with these oils and I know the many benefits, so this month I would love to try the pure oil which I can add to all my concoctions and mixtures during my weekend treats.  

To get a 30ml/ 1oz Bottle of pure 100% unadulterated Moroccan Argan oil it will cost you N2800
To get  60ml/2oz bottle it will cost N3500

That's the end of this post, these products are merely suggestions of products you can try to get while this import window is open, feel free to peruse the SHOP NHCG PAGE, not only does it have different products you can get from outside Nigeria, I have formulated very affordable HAIR KITS specifically targeted at solving different hair issues. If you are interested in either taking advantage of the hair product import window or getting any of the hair kits, please send an email to daboju@yahoo.com and I'll get back to you ASAP!

COMING UP THIS MONTH on this blog are the following;

WEEKEND TREATS MENU FOR NOVEMBER- Each Friday of the month I will post a hair treat menu that you can partake in over the weekend made from all the yummy and not so yummy natural/ herbal products that have been proven to help grow hair, ill try to post it early on Friday so interested readers can go in search of the products on the menu(with my assistance of course) and partake over the weekend.

TWO SALON REVIEWS; I've visited two salons over the past weeks and I have quite a few things to say about my visits so stay tuned...unfortunately they are in Lekki, Main Land peps I will be coming to your end soon, I promise!!

PRODUCT REVIEWS; of two products I recently added to my stash, I will tell you how I put THIS POST to the test and re purposed one of the products...

All that and more coming up on NHCG so stay tuned!!


Xxx
Dabs  

Share:

2 comments