I TRIED CHEBE POWDER- AND LOVED IT!!! HERE'S WHY!!

Hello People!!
I stumbled on a video about a powder called 'Chebe' from Chad a few months ago. The video claimed that the ladies who have butt length hair use this powder daily and it grows their hair!!


As always, this got me excited and I decided to get my hands on it! Shared the news with my Instafam and a bunch of ladies ordered via the SHOPNHCG IMPORTS.









Well the powder came and I have used it for three weeks now.






This is how I have used it, I start out on Friday, I mix a spoonful of it with virgin coconut oil and it forms a paste.




 I then apply the paste to my hair from the mid shaft to the tips. DO NOT APPLY TO SCALP, it will itch you like crazy (I experienced this first hand). Then I braided the hair, don't twist, braid- it will retain the paste better (You can view how I did this on my Instagram page).


Repeated the application on Saturday and Sunday and finally washed it off on Monday morning.


By the third weekend I did this, I started noticing that I have had significantly less single strand knots and breakage.


 Basically, two things are happening when you use this paste that I feel caused LESS BREAKAGE & LESS SINGLE STRAND KNOTS -
The oil in the paste seals the cuticle, then weighs the hair down so that the curly hair doesn't curl into itself and form those knots.


The chebe powder in the paste is what I will consider an exfoliator. You know when you have a black head and you use a face scrub with sugar or those beads that helps smooth the face surface so that the black spots fade, that's how I feel this powder works on the hair...the powder helps smooth the hair shaft causing less knots and sealing split ends!!


No wonder these Chebe ladies have such long hair!

 




 Because you have to agree that they are not the only ones in North Africa that have that texture of hair, so their length cannot just be attributed to their hair texture only.


It's like Indians with their henna powder, but I will say that henna is a much smoother powder than chebe and I don't see it 'exfoliating' the hair. I just might do a post comparing the two powders, be on the look out for that post.



 If you are natural and have been dealing with those pesky knots, I really recommend you try this powder!!




HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS POWDER BEFORE? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT?


Xxx
Dabs

Share:

1 comments