THE SAVVY CHIC SAMPLE PARTY!!!


Hiya,
How's everyone doing!! I am here to invite you to join a movement dear to my heart and that is PROMOTING NIGERIAN HAIR BRANDS!! The imported products are alright don't get me wrong BUT there are home grown Nigerian brands stepping up and doing their thing!!! I cannot tell you how excited and proud I am of the quality of some of these products...I will be introducing you to a host of them over the next year with an event I have coined as the SAVVY CHIC SAMPLE PARTY...Next month we will make our first official introduction to a brand called KUI CARE!!

Come celebrate a new chapter with us at Savvy Chic hair beauty hub as we officially welcome the first of many proudly Nigerian hair care brands with a SAMPLE PARTY.



*Meet Majiri Otobo the C. E. O of the brand who will share her inspiration and the vision for her brand.

*Enjoy live demonstrations using the Kui Care range of products.

*Mingle and Network with industry bloggers, salon owners and hair enthusiasts.

Entry is FREE, Seats are however LIMITED....so Hurry and register Now!! LINK- HERE


So if you are a hair enthusiast/blogger, student with a lean pocket, newly on a hair journey and confused about what works, you are an aspiring creator of your own hair care brand or an aspiring business owner...THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU!!

Can't wait to meet you Ladies!!!

Xxx
Dabs

Share:

0 comments