Introducing; Vanity Oils!!


Hiya,
So you all know this blog is about tips and tricks on how to grow longer, healthier hair and if there is any phrase I have used the most on here it would be 'moisturize and seal' over and over again till I know I've started sounding like a broken record!! 

Well it's that important! But one of the mails I regularly get is where do I find these oils to seal the moisture in my hair and in the past I have recommended different shops for different oils like coconut oil, Amla oil, Tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil etc. till FINALLY the ladies of VANITY OILS reached out to me via email and let me tell you, they are the ONE STOP SHOP for ALL your hair oil needs!! I'm writing in caps so you can feel my excitement! Get excited with me will ya!lol

Anyways, they sent me some samples of their oils and a little cutesy tub of Shea butter 



All I can say is I am impressed with the quality of the oils, they are all 100% pure and natural but still refined enough that you don't go around smelling like a tree! They delivered straight to my gate and I am sure they have bigger sized bottles but the samples were in small travel size bottles with applicator tips which I LOVE and wish they arrived before I traveled but the good thing is I will always have them to use as travel sized containers for my oils! Thanks VANITY OILS!!

So without a shadow of doubt I recommend to you my dear readers, VANITY OILS click here for their website . My recommendation comes because they have a wide variety of essential and carrier oils, they focus exclusively on oils so I am sure they will not run out of oils unlike somewhere else that sells other products as well as oils, they know their onions; their website has full details on the oils they sell and their uses!

This leads to this Month's hair challenge; I have dubbed the NHCG Oil Preepoo challenge! Every wash day of the month usually the weekend, let's use one essential oil and a carrier oil mixed together  to oil our scalps, line by line, then don a shower cap and place a warm towel over the shower cap for  at least 30 minutes. I recommend using castor oil for this challenge if you want thicker hair.

I will be giving away one of the sample oils I got from vanity oils to the first person that sends an email to my email address daboju@yahoo.com saying 'I WANT ThE OIL PLEASE' but to qualify you will have to live or work around the Ikoyi/VI/Lekki Axis of Lagos. 


Please visit Vanity oils website; www.vanityoils.com and start to place your orders on an array of oils, remember moisturizing without sealing with oil is like building blocks without plaster! Get it??lol

Xxx
Dabs

UPDATE** In less than 30 minutes of me putting up this post there is a winner of the sample oil- CONGRATS           

all4chiopurum@yahoo.com, you WIN!!!!

Share:

9 comments