THE NHCG HAIR PRODUCTS AWARD 2016!!!

WELCOME TO THE NAIJA HAIR CAN GROW HAIR PRODUCTS AWARD FOR THE YEAR 2016!!!

(APPLAUSE)

 PLEASE TAKE YOUR SITS AND REMEMBER TO GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO THE WINNERS OF EACH AWARD CATEGORY!!!!!

Without Much Ado, let's start with the first award (Earlier announced on Instagram)- The award for the BEST DETANGLER IN 2016 goes to- THE MANE CHOICE SLIK & SHINE LEAVE IN DETANGLER CONDITIONER-





I chose this detangler because it really does what it promises!! If you've got tangles and knots, simply sprtiz directly on them and gently pull your hair apart, it works so good!! I used this stuff every day I detangled until it sadly finished!! My only qualms with it would be the price, at N4500 a bottle, it's quite expensive especially for the size!!


Next up is THE BEST HAIR MASK AWARD which goes to NUBIAN ROOTS DEEP CONDITIONING HAIR MASK!!!




When I am not concocting and I need a straight forward DC that will leave my hair feeling soft and manageable, I turn to this proudly made in Nigeria DC to get the job done!!! This brand reminds me so much of the AS I AM brand which I loved so much when I started my hair journey...this is a nice dupe for the AS I AM Cowash which I used to use for co-washing and in my DC's back in the day!!


The award for the MOST AFFORDABLE HAIR PRODUCTS in 2016 goes to KUICARE!!


The products range from N750 to N1500 a bottle, quite affordable for quality hair products these days!! My favorite from the collection is the one below, their KUICARE LEAVE IN CONDITIONER HAIR MIST and it retails at N1250 for a generous 16oz bottle!!!  




The AWARD FOR THE BEST LEAVE IN CONDITIONER CREME- There's a tie!!! I couldn't pick just one from the array of hair cremes/lotions I used this year ( And I used  ALOT!!!) But I decided to give the award to NATURAL NIGERIAN'S LEAVE IN CONDITIONER AND BEAUTIFUL TEXTURES TANGLE TAMING LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER!!


These leave in conditioning cremes are what everyone on a journey requires from a hair creme- they give great slip, instantly moisten the hair, are easily absorbed by the hair strands and don't leave residue on the hair...NN's leave in makes me a proud Nigerian but my only qualms with it is the size! I wish it came in a bigger bottle!!

The award for THE BEST HAIR REPAIRER has got to be OLAPLEX No.3
 It's such a hair strengthener especially if you color your hair or relax it...it reminds me so much of Henna, you use it and instantly feel your hair get stronger!! Get it if you have weak ends!!!



The AWARD For the BEST OIL is PARACHUTE COCONUT OIL!! I love this particular brand, the smell is soooooo authentic!!! I love the size too, this bottle lasted me over a year and doesn't cost alot!!




The BEST HAIR PUDDING FOR 2016 is the NN FLAX SEED GEL HAIR PUDDING!!! Love this hair pudding, it's great for twist outs and braid outs!! I love that the hold is defined but not scrunchy and strong, smells great too!! I see it being a staple for a lot of naturalistas !!!

The award for THE BEST SCENTING PRODUCT of the year has got to be the AFRO BY NATURE COLLECTION!!!! I LOOOOOVEEEE the smell of these products!!! Think rich vanilla butter cream cupcake scent!!! soooo good!! 





The ALL ROUND PRODUCT OF THE YEAR- The AFRICAN NATURALISTAS  VEGETABLE GLYCERINE!!! I love this product!! It's affordable costs less than N2000, you can use it in anything, shampoos, pre-poos, leave- in's, detanglers etc...just a few a drops is all you need and it gets the job done!!!!
And with that, we round up the awards for 2016!!!! Please give these winners a round applause!!!!



Please share your faves below, I'd love to know what you think of these products if you have tried any of them!!! I wish you all a merry  Christmas and a prosperous New year!!!!


Xxx
Dabs

Share:

5 comments