The Results are IN!! Sign up for 2016's 6 Inches of Growth Challenge!!

Hiya,
Apologies for my super late post,  I've been dealing with a new born and trust me it's no joke #alwaystired!! 

Finally got the chance to sit down and count the votes and find out the results and I'm excited to announce that the 2015 6 INCHES OF GROWTH CHALLENGE WINNER....





But first I have to add that in spite of my plea to just vote once, there were multiple votes by some voters and though voting ended on the 3rd of JAN. at midnight, people still cast votes after then....as a result, all those votes got cancelled.

Without any further delay, with 99 valid votes cast, CHIDINMA wins my $100 gift prize!!!!







In second place with 88 valid votes cast is KEMI 





and in third place with 41 valid votes cast is BLESSING,



they both win goody bags courtesy Savvy and chic hair beauty hub!!


Again congrats to all who entered and finished the challenge!! I was super impressed!! It's another chance to be accountable again this year, care for your hair and watch it grow, who is entering this year's challenge?!!! 

To enter the 2016 6 INCHES OF GROWTH CHALLENGE simply send your starting pic with a length check T shirt(compulsory) to my email daboju@yahoo.com. Picture MUST be clear if not I will not post it up, preferably send trimmed ends.


Looking forward to viewing your pictures.

Xxx
Dabs

33 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners!

    Mmmm, should I try this year?

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay.... I won... Thanks Dabs for this opportunity....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dabs please check your email o. Still waiting for my goody bag. Thank you. Plus I'm still a little pained sha. Lol. Solum

    ReplyDelete
  4. When is the deadline for submitting the pics? Because I'm interested but have a protective style on at the moment. Thanks. And congrats on your newborn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry should have cleared that out....deadline is till the 31st of Jan. Looking forward to your entry.

      Delete
  5. Congrats to the winners...you'll win greater things in Jesus name,AMEN!
    Dabs, pls how do I knw if u received my mail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dabs, I already snapped the pix b4 dis post and I av made my hair, what do I do abt the lenght check tshirt? Or does that disqualify me???

      Delete
    2. Please see my reply below

      Delete
  6. Big contrast to d winners. Just sent my pic. Pls confirm if u received it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big contrast to d winners. Just sent my pic. Pls confirm if u received it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this still open to enter? And is the challenge open to international readers? I'm in the UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya,if you can claim your prize from Nigeria then sure you can enter

      Delete
  9. Whoop whoop! I think I'll enter this year hmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Dabs, pls does it mean that the rest of us do not deserve to be answered????
      It is well!!!

      Delete
    2. Please butter scotch no vex...I thought I responded to you via email because someone called Busayo sent the exact same message as you and I replied the person....if you have a clear picture without a length check T, I'll still post it as long as you use that same T shirt when you submit your results....x

      Delete
    3. Its me but I didn't get any reply from you that's y I asked here...I'd appreciate it if u can resend d reply. Thanks and God bless!

      Delete
  10. When is the entry for the challenge closing?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really very interesting information in which you have discussed such a authentic way to get the fascinating tips of beauty which will definitely help the women who want to look good and want to be a different from others.



    Protein supplements for hair growth
    Best Solution To Hair Problems

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can natural haired join the challenge. Just took down my protective style

    ReplyDelete
  13. What do you use to get your hair to grow 6 inch...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hair problem? Now get 100% natural Hair Loss and Hair Re-growth Lotion ( re-growth in Six months) W Ervamatin (2 x 200ml) Hair Loss Natural Lotion With Zero Side Effect
    BUY NOW From AMAZON. Accepted by The World Health Organization.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello Dabs, Congrats on your baby once again. I have been waiting for when it was time to participate in the 6 inches hair growth (this would have been my first time in), now i have a protective style on which i just installed on weekend and by the time i take it down, the last entry date for the challenge will be over. I even just made my length check shirt. it hurts that i have to miss out on this but all the same keep up the good work. i will still take part and record my progress (snap my before and after pix) and send to you at then end of the year just to show you how much length i retained plus it will keep me motivated knowing i have to "report" to you my progress in year 2016. so expect my report card year end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...would have loved for you to take part and stand a chance to win but it's fine, I'll be expecting that report card, all the best!!

      Delete
  16. Great well written and described. Thanks for the posting.

    hair transplant in Punjab

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you want the best hair transplant Surgery then you can visit our centre. We provide you the treatment at much low cost.

    ReplyDelete

I'd Love to hear from you, please leave a comment!!!