Product review- ORS Monoi Oil anti- breakage leave in conditioner with Omega 3 & 6


Hiya,
So as I promised on instagram, here's a review of this leave in conditioner I tried last month. First of I have to say that I love how responsive hair brands have been to the whole natural/ healthy hair movement in the US. A friend of mine was just complaining how she doesn't see half of these products I talk about in the UK and her options are always very limited whereas in the US the reverse is the case....there's all these new products pooping up from hair brands who have done their research and are dedicated to the healthy hair cause...anyways, ORS is one of such brands, this their Monoi oil range of products are their latest I think and most improved in my opinion.


Most of the products in the range are available at SAVVY & CHIC HAIR BEAUTY HUB




Ingredients*
This leave in has; Aqua(water), canola oil, glycerin, coconut oil, coco seed butter, aloe Vera juice! olive fruit oil...

* I just list out the oils and natural ingredients, it has a bunch of other chemicals and cones but NO MINERAL OIL.

Claims-
Our rich penetrating leave in formula features healthy omega 3 and 6 plus antioxidants to protect hair from breakage and protein loss caused by dialing styling, promoting strong, long beautiful hair.

Review
I found this leave in to be quite heavy and very similar to the Cantu Shea butter leave in even in scent. So I did what I usually do with heavier leave-in's, I diluted it!!




Just a little of it with some water and oil of my choice in a spray bottle (shake shake shake)...and it works great!! What I particularly love about the product is that it leaves my hair feeling stronger just like a good protein moisturizer does. This means that I don't have to use it daily as too much of protein is bad so I use it every 3 days, using other non protein moisturizers in between and leaving it to work its magic...and so far so good!!

Will I purchase this again? Absolutely!! It's in a generous 16 oz bottle, affordable like Cantu, works and smells great!!

That's all for my review, as usual if you live in Nigeria and you'd like to purchase any products I review, please follow the link provided above under the picture, call Savvy & Chic Hair Beauty Hub 08090613325 or email info@hairbeautyhub.com.


Start gearing up for the 2015 SALON DAY OUT in June people!!! Lots of fun stuff planned for the day!! Can't wait!!


Xxx
Dabs

Share:

7 comments