WEEKEND TREAT- ALOE VERA GEL & HONEY

Hiya,
How's everyone doing? Hope well. I tried a really nice weekend treat this past weekend and promised to share details here on the blog. For those following the Instagram page- @naijahaircangrow you will recall I posted this picture;

As you can see from the shot, my weekend treat was pure Aloe Vera gel mixed with pure Honey. My curiosity for this mix arose when I read all the wonderful things about Aloe Vera which I will share with you.
  •  Aloe vera is packed with natural enzymes destroy the excessive dead skin cells and fungus that leads to dandruff and scalp psoriasis.
  • Aloe Vera being alkaline based helps to balance the hair's pH levels.
  • Aloe vera is packed with amino acids which promote moisture and condition the hair.
  •  The alkalizing attributes of Aloe Vera helps remove fungi and unclog the follicles allowing nutrients to be absorbed by the scalp.
Mixed with Honey which is a humectant, I thought this would make for an excellent pre-poo and it did. Hair felt a lot softer and manageable at 8 weeks post relaxer!!

So there you have it, another weekend treat shared...who gave her hair a treat this past weekend?


What have you all been up to hair wise...feel free to share below.


P.S 1 MORE MONTH TILL THE 6 INCHES OF GROWTH CHALLENGE ENDS!!!


Thanks for stopping by.


Xxx
Dabs

6 comments:

  1. Interesting mix Dabs! I have been using pure aloe vera juice in my deep conditioner lately and love it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Les!! Recently fell all over in love with Aloe Vera...x

      Delete
  2. Wow! I grew hearing about aloe vera but i've never really tried it but maybe i should now. I've been experiencing a lot of shedding Dabs and i've been doing tea rinses faithfully. Are there any other methods i can try?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lovely I do not even know why I have never tried honey in my hair. It's about time I gave it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used forever living aloe vera gel and honey last week, I liked the hair treat but don't think I want use it again just like that, the mixture was watery and wasn't staying on my hair at all. I had to wash off after 5-10minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best hair transplant procedure in Chandigarh leads the way in providing amazing natural Hair Transplants results. It is Hair transplant growth in Chandigarh.

    Hair Loss Treatment for Men in Chandigarh
    Treatment for Hair fall in Chandigarh
    Treatment for Hair loss in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete

I'd Love to hear from you, please leave a comment!!!