MY JUNE/JULY PROTECTIVE STYLE LOOK BOOK

Hiya,
How's it going?! August is here and I will soon be letting you all in on a new direction I want this blog to go so as to attend to the needs of majority of the readers. When the idea is well baked, you will all know but till then stay tuned!! In the mean time, below are a few pics of me with protective styles I wore in June and July, feel free to try them or tweak them to make them your own!!


S SHAPED FLAT TWIST WITH BRAIDED BUN!!






1 BIG MATTED BRAID BUN;



1920's INSPIRED FINGER WAVE SIDE DO'- I was going for an old Hollywood Inspired Theme Party;





TWISTS IN BUN; Inspired by this style I saw on Kim K's website;

MY VERSION USING TWISTS;



That's all for now, hope you enjoyed this post and are inspired to play with your hair at the same time protect it!! Thanks for stopping by!!


Xxx
Dabs








7 comments:

  1. Girl i don't have to tell you your hair looks fab..but the rest of us younguns' whose hair aint that long or thick yet wont be able to do the do's without extensions o!think you'll do a tutorial of how to do the braids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dabs d hairstyles are luvly!!! But 4 those of us that don't have long hair lyk urs, a step by step pic wld hav bn better. Some look difficult. 4 me now all I can do is admire......*teethy smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol thanks for your comments ladies, this post is aimed at inspiring you all and getting your hair style creative juices enticed. But if the demand for a tutorial increases then I will gladly oblige :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, pls i wud like to knw hw to trim natural hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can check out my latest post on trimming, but if your hair is too short then you can skip the twisting ends step and adapt the guide to your length. Thanks for your comment.

      Delete

I'd Love to hear from you, please leave a comment!!!