New MUST HAVE addition to my Skin Regimen- Vit C Serum!!



Hiya,
Been meaning to update the Dabs talks Beauty Page with this relatively new addition to my skin regimen...I am not a beauty/skin care junkie by any chance but my Mum and Sister (who is finally starting a skin care blog by the way) are, over the years they have tasked me to take better care of my skin especially as I suffer from major sun damage whenever I don't, so lately I finally heed, I've started using the most amazing SPf spray(which I will blog about)- used it for over 6 months and I also introduced this Vit C serum to my regimen...




The thing is, when I was pregnant for my second son, my skin was in the worst shape it has ever been,  just horrible and for the first time in my life I was dealing with acne on a major scale all over my forehead, below is a picture, look closely you can see the bumps even though I used foundation to cover them up...






By the time I had Anaz, my forehead was seriously discolored due to all the scaring from the acne and melasma (pregnancy mask)...see me on delivery day as I received my bundle of joy!!




To Be Continued on the DABS TALKS BEAUTY PAGE CLICK HERE

Xxx
Dabs

Share:

1 comments