WEEKEND TREAT MENU- Fenugreek Paste infused with hair oils!

Hiya, so it's Friday and as I promised all through this month I plan to take you all along as a concoct hair treatments for my special weekend treats!


This weekend I decided to use the Fenugreek I got a while ago.


I read that making it a paste is a great way to infuse protein in your hair shaft, strengthen and rebuild your hair for fuller more voluminous hair! Fenugreek has also been proven to stop balding and thinning of hair(make sure you massage the paste in affected areas) 

To make the paste, add water to the ground seeds and smooth out with a mortar or pestle if you have one or in a bowl with a wooden spoon if you don't. 

I am going to add olive oil,  almond oil, castor oil and coconut oil to the paste;


Then apply the mix to my hair from root to tip.

Next you should cover your hair with a plastic bag/shower cap and leave for at least an hour.

Rinse your hair out after the hour is up and Co-wash with your favorite conditioner, leave it on for a few minutes before you rinse out.

Air Dry your hair and style-I'm doing a twist out for the week.

Stockist;
Fenugreek-Park n Shop Supermarket-  about N350 a pack
Essential/Carrier oils- www.vanityoils.com who now stock their oils on online retailers like www.jumia.com.ng and www.konga.com(they deliver to your doorstep daily)

So what are you waiting for? Use this menu to give you hair a treat this weekend!!

Xxx
Dabs

Share:

4 comments