REVIEW OF TO RI ARA BODY OILS!! 4 WAYS TO USE THEM!!

Hiya Ladies,
How's everyone doing? Hope well!! I am here with a  product review guys!! It's been a long time coming. To Ri Ara is the name of the brand and it's a relatively new brand that focuses on selling organic hair and skin care products ranging from oils to soaps, scrubs and butters. They were one of the vendors at the Mommy & Me event I hosted recently and I took the chance to stock up on some of their goodies...



I got 2 generously sized bottles of their body oils which comprises of mainly shea oil and coconut oil with a blend of essential oils, lemongrass in one and citrus oil blends in the other. A bottle cost N3000 but I got a 10% discount for buying that day.

 Things I LOVE about these oils; first, obviously the fact that they are all natural is a huge plus. I love the sizes, the oils are quite concentrated in scent, once you open them the scent just hits your nose which I love and I have noticed most oils with such concentration come in little bottles so these sizes are a plus!! Finally I like the bottle, the dispenser head allows for easy control of how much oil comes out of the bottle.

I have been using these oils in the following ways...

As a sealant- the most obvious use asides from applying it on the body. I just take a little after moisturizing my hair and apply it to the ends of my hair to seal it.

On my elbows, knees and feet- there's been no room for ashy feet, knees or elbows with these oils around me, I have even left one in the car for convenience.

In hot bath water- It was a cold night and I had just come home from a long day, I had this brilliant idea to drop a few drops of the Lemongrass variation in my bath water...it was THE MOST RELAXING bath I had had in a long time!!!My skin also felt nice and moisturized after too!!

Finally, As a Prepoo- I just slather the oil all over my hair from root to tip a few hours before I shampoo, leaves my hair feeling very nourished with some sheen.

In all, I love this brand and their body oils, the little tubs are a sugar scrub and a lip balm which will come in so handy during the harmattan season.

WHO ELSE LOVES OILS? HOW DO YOU USE BODY OILS? 

Hope this post helps someone out there.

Thanks for stopping by!

Xxx
Dabs


Share:

1 comments