July Texlaxed Hair Update


Hi ladies,
Hope all is well at your ends!!
I'm here with my texlaxed hair update as promised albeit I am kinda late posting it up.
So I texlaxed at 14 weeks post relaxer, I've decided that it's the max I will stretch moving forward because I'm trying my utmost best to maintain think ends and I find that when I over stretch,my ends suffer. I actually wanted to stop at 12 weeks post but because I was in search of the Straight from Eden relaxer and spent two weeks looking for it in all of Lagos, I had to drag out the stretch.




All in all I was happy with my results, I settled for Vitale olive oil relaxer and I think I have found my Nigerian staple relaxer when I don't have Silk Elements. My new growth was super thick and the relaxer just loosened it enough without making it bone straight, I did add a little oil in the relaxer and also did the half half method,  spending a maximum of 10/12 mins on each half before washing it off.


MY ROOTS AFTER TEXLAX


The Results;
Before Trim



I gave my hair a good trim to make up for all the unevenness from my post partum shedding.



That's that!! loving this Texlaxed life right now. 

WHO ELSE HAS GOTTEN A TOUCH UP?


                                                                                       Xxx
                                                                      Dabs.

9 comments:

  1. Love your results dear, so thick! I should be coming to the hub for my texlax soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful hair, Dabs!! I plan texlaxing my hair in the 10th of August. It will be 14 weeks post then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!!!let me know how it goes

      Delete
  4. Lovely, any time i see your texlax update i am tempted to use the relaxer, loolz. Love the results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dabs, thanks for sharing, your hair looks amazing. Btw I came across a product online called HJ Organic Secret Recipe, I heard its very good for growing hair fast and for people with natural or texlax hair. Have you tried it?
    this is where I saw the product http://www.cravingyellow.com/home/2016/introducing-hj-organic-secret-recipe-nigerian-naturals

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you're looking for the best hair transplant clinic in Australia then you can then you can visit to our satyam hair transplant clinic. We provide best treatment to the patient

    ReplyDelete

I'd Love to hear from you, please leave a comment!!!